1. A 2010 review concluded that massage therapy may help temporarily reduce pain, fatigue, and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia.
2. A recent review of scientific literature concluded that massage therapy may help to reduce depression.
3. Research has suggested that at least for the short-term, massage therapy for cancer patients can help reduce pain.
4. Evidence suggests that massage therapy is useful for some pain conditions such as low-back pain and chronic neck pain.
5. Massage therapy appears to have few risks when performed by a trained practitioner. However, massage therapists should take some precautions with certain health conditions. You should talk with your health care providers to determine if massage therapy is safe for you.
Here are a few Benefits of Regular Massage Therapy Treatments.......
Reducing muscle tension and stiffness
Increasing joint and limb flexibility and range of motion
Relieving possible muscle spasms
Increasing ease and efficiency of movement
Relieving points of tension and overall stress; inducing relaxation
Promoting deeper and easier breathing
Improving blood circulation and movement of lymph
Relieving tension-related headaches and eyestrain
Promoting faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments
Reducing pain and swelling related to injuries
Reducing the formation of scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
Improving posture by changing tension patterns that affect posture
Reducing emotional or physical stress and reducing anxiety
Promoting feelings of well-being
Increasing awareness of the mind-body connection and improving mental awareness and alertness
Insomnia related to stress
Myofascial pain syndrome
Soft tissue strains or injuries
Temporomandibular joint pain
So make your appointment today!